Expert Possum Removal London Service Providers
Possums are forest dwellers. These rodents appear harmless, but they are not. When raccoons enter your home, they cause a great deal of disruption. We are London’s Premier Possum Catcher! Possum pest control experts inspect your property regularly to determine the source of possum entry. At Same Day Pest Control, we use the best method to regulate or kill them so that you do not have to deal with them.
We specialise in removing healthy and dead possums. Our possum control service price is clearly stated, with no hidden costs. We provide safe, reliable, and same-day possum control services in London. We are experts at removing all types of possums from suburban buildings.
As soon as you suspect possums are present in your commercial or residential property, contact the experts at Same Day Pest Control. We are always happy to serve you. You will receive the best and most dependable service from our possum controllers. Schedule same-day or emergency possum removal services in London.
Same Day Possum Control Services London
Same Day Pest Control London provides emergency and prompt possum control services in London. Our professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We use the most advanced and unique technique to monitor and eliminate possums in your residential and commercial areas. Possums are disposed of using environmentally friendly methods.
We provide our customers with complete satisfaction. We understand market demands and provide pest removal services so that you don’t have to share your establishment with possums.
We understand how much stress you are under. But don’t worry, Same Day Pest Control has a team of the best experts. Contact us today for more information.
Possum Infestation Symptoms
- If you notice any damage in your backyard, it is a sign that possums live there. Possums eat the vegetables and fruits in the yard.
- You may notice possums dropping in the areas where they dwell. Their dropping resembles stinking litter.
- Possums make screeching noises that live at night. They do so to interact with others or to attract attention.
- Possums emit a foul odour when they are present. They have glands beneath the chin that secrete that scent.
- Possums leave marks on the ground with their paws or tails. If you notice these marks, simply contact the professional possum control London Company.
- If you want to confirm the existence of a possum, look for them throughout the night.
- You may confirm the presence of possums by the bite marks on your vegetation and outdoor furniture. They sharpen their incisors/teeth or tree logs by chewing on a plant mat.
What Entices Possums to Visit Your Property?
- They enjoy eating camphor leaves, which are one of their favorite foods. Gardenias, passion fruit, and fuchsia roses from your lawn are favorites
- Possums use tree hollows to sleep and build their nests.
- Possums rest primarily during the day and then become involved during the night. They are also more engaged during the first part of the night, looking for food.
- If there are fewer tree hollows than possums, they will live in nesting boxes instead of on your roof.
What Do Possums Despise?
- Possums have a few dislikes.
- Possums dislike the smell of stinky plants such as geraniums, chrysanthemums, margaritas, and mint trees.
- Possums dislike any type of illumination, including, porch lights, spotlights, and party reflectors.
- Trappers deprive possums of their territories, which is why they despise them.
- It is difficult to relocate a possum. Some of them simply do not thrive.
A Few More Facts About Possums
- According to research, possum excrement contains an infection that can cause flesh-consuming ulcers.
- If a person is exposed to possum faces, he may suffer from severe long-term functional impairment.
- Catching possums is extremely dangerous, so you must exercise extreme caution when handling them.
- They function as if they are dead by lying on the floor.
- Possums show their defensive abilities by standing on their feet and baring their jaws.
- Possums have weak defense mechanisms, making them dangerous to humans
What Should You Do If You Find a Possum?
- The first and most important thing you must do is find the possum’s entrance.
- After locating the entry points, close all open access points so they cannot enter again.
- Possums use a specific type of smell produced by their glands to identify their residing territories. If you discover such a condition, clean and sanitize the area so that no odour remains.
- Impose obstacles to possums’ access to your building.
- Possums are nocturnal and dislike light, so keep all dark areas in nature illuminated.
- If there are any elongated tree branches above your home’s roof, remove them.
- If you need to do some repairs, the best times are at dawn or at the end of the day, when possums are out looking for food.
- Contact a professional possum pest controller to safely remove possums from your premises.
Same Day Pest Control London Provides a Variety of Services for Various Locations.
- Industrial Places
- Housing Complex
- Government Places
- Commercial Places
We Have the Following Specialties
- Find and Remove Any Dead and Alive Possums.
- Remove Possums from Your Roof.
- Get Rid of Rodents on Your Property.
- Possum Removal from the Chimney
- Eco-Friendly Possum Pest Control
Dead Possum Removal Services in London
Possums are an endangered species, and even if they cause a nuisance on your property, it is inhumane to kill them. However, they frequently die as a result of their actions, such as eating rabbit bait, chasing a dog or cat, or jumping around and getting stuck in the roof or another part of the building. You may also notice possum carcasses behind the wall. In such cases, locating the possum’s rotting body becomes impossible.
If they die in or near your home, you will notice a foul odour for about 2 months. A swarm of flies will congregate over the carcass. If you receive any of the signals, you should call right away.
Our experts are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will remove deceased possums wearing a full protective suits. We employ the most effective method for removing possums from your property. After completing the possum removal service, our professionals sanitize the area to ensure that no odours remain.
Why Should You Hire Us for Possum Control Services London?
- We offer prompt and efficient service.
- We even offer same-day and emergency services to all our clients, be it commercial or residential.
- We take care of your children and pets while controlling the possum.
- We have over 15 years of possum control London experience.
- For possum management, our experts employ cutting-edge technology.
- We guarantee a perfect outcome and complete customer satisfaction.
- Our experts have full government certification and a possum regulation license.
- We protect both metro and non-metro areas in London.
- We have technicians who have been trained and are licensed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do You Use Any Poison to Get Rid of the Possum?
No, we do not use any poisonous substances to remove the possum from your property; instead, we use a safe and secure process. Contact our experts to know more.
2. How Do I Get Rid of a Possum in My Backyard?
There are primarily two ways to accomplish this. The first is to clean your backyards, place mothballs there, and even cut the long branches near your property, which will take time and is a slow process.
On the other hand, you can hire professional possum control London experts to remove the possum from your backyard and install proper fencing around your home to prevent the possum from returning.
3. Are You Qualified to Get Rid of the Possum?
Yes, we are a certified possum removal company, and we have professionals who have been trained and certified to catch the possum without causing any discomfort to them and to complete the process in a shorter amount of time.
4. Do You Get Rid of a Dead Possum?
You should not manually remove a dead possum because it carries many germs and diseases that can make you and your family sick.
So the best solution is to have a dead possum removed by professionals who will wear proper gloves and remove the dead possum while also sanitizing the area where the dead possum was discovered so that no germs are left behind.
5.Can You Get Rid of the Possum’s Urine Smell and Stains?
The best way to remove the smell of possum urine from your roof, basement, yard, or other parts of the property is to wash it with fresh running water. However, if the smell persists, contact a professional.